How can I create a comic?

Hello everyone!

Do you like comics as a resource to introduce or to talk about a topic?

I like comics a lot. It is a perfect way to talk about difficult topics, to make students understand about something or, just to engage them. However, I did not do many because it usually took me too much time...



But Paloma has just discovered a new website to create comic easily. Its name is Storyboard.It is not a free website totally, but you can do many things without paying. It let you create at least 2 comics per week, which I think it is enough. However, it does not let you to create more than 3 comic strips, which is a very low number of them to create a good story. 


 #PalomICTeacherAdvice

Make screenshot of each comic strip and you will be able to edit them, modify and create more than three.

                    __________________________________________________


            Here you can see my comic about bullying, it is call "Don't let other let you down".

Bullying is a very difficult topic to introduce young leaners. For that very reason, I create this comic to make them understand that they can talk about their problem and ask for help to adults without being criticized, also that there is always a way to fix (almost) everything.



I hope you liked it and you will use the website to create fantastic comics, I will definitely do it. Besides, if you are interested on me talking about a specific topic, any suggestion or you want to give me some new ideas, write it down in comments!

...and remember#KnowlegdeIsPower !




If you want to share these blog's ideas with your friends, feel free to scan this QR code!





Comments