Flipgrid, a great tool to interact with your students!


Hi everyone!


How are you? #PalomICTeacher has just discovered a new tool is called Flipgrid. It is a social learning platform that allows teachers and students to interact using video. 

There are two ways to use it: 
  • One is Flipgrid Class, which in order to use its tools requires opening an account and of course paying a fee. 
  • On the other hand, you have Flipgrid One, which is the free offer of this platform for those teachers who cannot or do not want to pay a fee. 
In addition, Flipgrid is a platform for asking questions and for a closed group (the people who receive the link) to respond. It is a very interesting tool for the class, and in general, in the training processes. It allows everyone in the class to be involved through questions and answers. It is an inclusive tool because even the most shy and introverted person can answer. It also allows the teacher or facilitator to receive almost immediate feedback on what he or she has learned.

I've just created a video for a closed group (as I have explained you before), which is called The World is My Audience. In it, we should talk about moments that will never be forgotten.  I explained in it my adventure living abroad. It was a very special experience for me because it was the moment when I have realized that I wanted to become a bilingual teacher.

Attached you here the video. Have a look to it and I hope you enjoy it! 



P.s.: Nice to meet you in "person". It is the first time you see #PalomICTeacher 🙊

_______________________________________________________________________

If you are interested on me talking

about a specific topic, any suggestion or you want to give me some new ideas,

write it down in comments!


...and remember, #KnowlegdeIsPower !



If you want to share these blog's ideas with your friends, feel free to scan this QR code!



Comments